Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Halloween: The Good, The Bad, The Awesome

This year for halloween I envision people going even harder than last year. Ladies, if I can't see either your tits or you ass meat, you're doing it wrong.  Fellas, if you and your friends dress up as the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles for the 5th year in a row, you're doing it wrong.  Today we will discuss costume choices, the good, the bad, and the awesome so hopefully you can use this opportunity to brainstorm and/or discuss.

Let's Begin. 
He's doing it right.  This young fella is more than likely going to get some buns tonight for being clever as fuck.  Any drunk girl in a bikini who is willing to sip wine from his loins also will slob on his knob. Well done sir.

Baby Girl...you're doing it wrong.  You have put zero thought or effort into this years' costume choice which is clearly just a bra and panties.  Nobody likes a skinny bitch in her bra and panties walking around like she's really dressing up. Please participate.

Dude....you're doing it wrong. All wrong.

You my friend are doing it right. However I do hope there is some double sided tape involved with this costume.  

You're doing a right! A classic "Dick-in-a-Box" costume. Well done sir, well done.

You're doing it wrong. This is disgusting and you will absolutely be going home alone tonight. Your mother would be ashamed.

Ladies, you're doing it right. I see plenty of ass and titties AND hints of homosexuality. Well done girls.

You are doing it ALL WRONG! I hope someone kicked the shit out of you too.

From the personal archives: My roommates and I in college, we're all doing it wrong.  This night we threw the worst halloween party ever.  No skanks were present, and at least three dudes pissed in my basement on three separate occasions...

That wraps it up folks. Make sure you drink responsibly and ladies I recommend wearing at least 2 pairs of panties just incase one gets caught up in your butt cheek. Last but not least, let your friends prosper.  Halloween is the night to not give a shit and pretend you're some slut who you're not (or maybe you are, I'm not judging). I encourage you to have fun but not to offend anyone.  That last thing you want to do is wear a politically incorrect costume that will shame your family name.

Come Get Your Kids


No comments:

Post a Comment