Friday, October 28, 2011

Halloween Crunch Time

Do you have a costume yet? I don't, and its officially....
 Halloween Crunch Time.
I decided to have today's post to be a short trip down memory lane and pull pictures from the personal archives. To save you some Sprite I left out the 2 halloweens when I was dressed as a Naughty Race Car Driver and A Dirty Pirate Hooker.  You're welcome.

First, join me and my friends from college as we all cross dress for the "Moustachio-Bashio"  This was probably one of my favorite parties I've ever attended.  Most of our costumes were creations we made with the help of the Salvation Army.  This party is like a Masquerade minus the mask plus the moustache.

Two pictures are necessary for the Moustachio-Bashio because it was so epic. In fact, this wasn't even a Halloween party we were all just really bored and wanted an excuse to dress up. Imagine walking around campus with a moustache on while no other student is dressed up except you and your lonely crew. But at any rate it's great party or costume idea.  

We were the 'Ladies Jamaican Bob Sled Team'.  None of us really wanted to dress up, but we all had green shirts and black under armor and tights. *shrug* something light to keep the Party-Pooper-Patrol at bay.

All Black anything with some ninja swords and a mask?! You can't go wrong with that. Takes little effort and people actually get freaked out by you.

One of my favorite halloween costumes.  My friend Joe dressed as perverted old lady. 

Do you have an idea of what you're going to be yet??? Reader, I now challenge you to take pictures of some people dressed up for Halloween over the weekend; the good, the bad, and the awesome.  Please, send your pictures to cmbeez87@gmail.com with a description of said picture in your own words.  Halloween is a night to be shared with the world people! Monday morning we will be posting 2011 Halloween pictures so help me by participating. 

Come Get Your Kids
and steal any of my ideas :)

Happy Halloween Folks

No comments:

Post a Comment