Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Please...Come Get Your Kids

Today is a new day. I am personally believing in a better tomorrow. At this moment I am sitting in a rocking chair; clearing the air of any thoughts of negativity and misguided energy. I am focused on doing my art to leave a positive mark on the world. We must all aspire to do the same. But I too have my flaws. Everyday I make a plan of action to overcome them. But I identify the flaws first. I point them out and tell them why they won't hold me back. 
Please World. Come get your flaws. I mean Kids.
First Comes Love. Then Comes Marriage. Then Comes the baby at the bottom of the Target Carriage.
That may have been a corny joke. But this little boy is on a smooth ride to developmental issues. Just look at the ground and learn things boy. Your future is going to be bright. This must be how baby shoes always get dirty.
What thoughts can you have from inside a cart, on a crowded NY street? Not happy thoughts I presume.
 Clever but Not Classy. People are going to judge you if you transport your kids like this. People are going to judge your kids for being silent while they are being toted around like kids for sale on the black market.What if they really were kid hostages in a crazy ring of child smuggling taking place in the broad daylight organized by a gang of gully grandmothers? What if?...But no one asked. Not a single person stopped to see if the kids were ok. I wouldn't have stopped either. My flaw.
He should be in a seat belt; at least until he grows into his head.
Just put a seat belt on the boy. He's literally 37% out the window of a moving car. One hard brake away from being 100% probably dead. I can't sugar coat it. Buckle up your babies.
It's too late
The fact that he knows and she knows; proves kids will raise kids. Parents have to teach kids the beauty of the pure world. Not the filthy world that they have come to accept. This isn't what God wants. All humans have to agree on that; I hope.
All of the lights in here baby
Why? Why was this allowed? Who worked security and let the baby just slide in to the concert without checking her ID? She doesn't even have solid poops or sleep for more than 2 hours at a time. Why is she out in public but she can't hold her neck up? Maybe i'm just different and this makes sense to other people.

I feel a little better now. I hope to influence change in the world by believing it can be better for us all. I am believing it will be better. I won't do any of these things that you see above. My promise to the world. This alone doesn't make me better. But it makes me 5 steps closer to being better.

No comments:

Post a Comment