Monday, January 9, 2012

Come Get Your Kids on Pole Dancing

As a disclaimer, I will say I am not in anyway shape or form against the ART of pole dancing or stripping.  In fact I support it, and if I could slide a dollar in a g-string without feeling uncomfortable I would!  Men appreciate you, and I appreciate you as well.  You are the ones keeping my man occupied while he eats chicken wings at 3am while you do things on stage he doesn't see from me.  Thank you for taking that responsibility of knowing how to twerk, I will leave these things to you... the professionals.

With that being said and without further adieu....let's get this started shall we?

As stated in my disclaimer I support the pole dancers, thank you. But there are a few things I do not support and will be shown to you in the following pictures.  

This picture is more playful than anything it doesn't make me mad, but I can't support it because its doubtful the baby made this choice on her own. 


I don't support this behavior from fathers... Why sir are you taking a nice little flip-phone shot of the lady in red's poop shooter while your daughter clearly is showing signs of uncomfortableness! Why is she even there? C'mon son.


I do not support this, but I do support photoshop, crop your daughter out please and thank you.


*Sigh* The electrical outlet is exposed. Babies don't care about stripping on lamps, they want to stick their tiny fingers in those neat looking holes.


Wait! Who let the girl with the pacifier in? I DO NOT SUPPORT GIRLS at bachelor parties!!! Ridiculous

Who am I to say that some of these girls will end up as strippers when they grow up? Because the future is still among us and I don't know what is in store for them.  Sure, they might be influenced by what they have seen from their parents but hey strippers are always in high in demand so, fuck it.  Doctor, stripper, lawyer, hooters girl, whatever gets the bills paid and makes you happy, I'm all for it.
Thank you Miley Cirus, I see 3 jawns in the crowd with only a few more years to go until they're legal. I thank you, and men all over the country thank you as well. Homage.


Oh, and sorry Robin....
COME GET YOUR KIDS

1 comment: