Friday, July 22, 2011

Make your Mama Proud

I'm all for tattoos and self-expression but some people just take it to too far.  It's one thing when you get ink on your arms or on your ribs....but when you start getting tatted on your face and getting loads of piercings, you just took it too far.  What would your mother think?  But who should we thank for this?? It probably started in tribes, then made its way to prisons,but who can we truly blame for bringing it to the streets? (My money is on a white person.)  Face tats have been embraced by the hip hop community (Weezy, Gucci mane, Birdman, The Game, Wiz Khalifa, and others). It's quite obvious face tats are on the come-up, but leave it to the whites to #TakeItTooFar.
clearly not loved by his/her parents.


I wonder what its like to make out with him....wait, no I don't.



Eyebrows weren't quite cool enough for this chap. "Wrongfully Convicted" Hah! Suuuuure you were.

I leave you with this Thought......

No comments:

Post a Comment