Monday, July 25, 2011

Lock out is over BITCH!


First off, I'd like to take note at the ending of the NFL lock out....Hooray. So grab your little asshole of a child, and let's take a trip to San Francisco to see how they do things out there...


Football, a sport I truly love and respect. I love my team. I enjoy Sundays, Monday nights, and the occasional Thursday to sit back and indulge in all the things my mother tried to keep from me. She didn't do the best job and neither did the parents of these two young men.  They're expressing their love for their team regardless of what a parent may think. I don't know who their chaperone was but... tsk-tsk!  These young men can't be older than 11 with matching "We've Got 5 Superbowls Bitch" shirts.  At least they're grammatically correct, right?
But peep young man on the right and his stance.  The tenderness is being hidden by the bagginess of his shirt. Sure, he "likes" football, wink wink. Work it, work it!


And my friends...I will leave you with this. A picture of me taken on the day Vick was signed to the Eagles...
(Let's go Birds, and Long Live Vick!)

No comments:

Post a Comment